A message from Crown Auto Group in response to COVID-19
With the health and safety of our customers, team members and communities in mind, Crown Auto Group continues to do our part to flatten the curve with how we have adapted the way we do business.
In order to minimize the number of people in our dealership, as per the new government guidelines, we are moving to an appointment-only approach to our sales and service departments effective Monday November 2, 2020.
All guests will be required to wear masks while inside any Crown dealership. If you do not have a face mask, we will gladly provide one for you.
We ask that you limit your party to 2 adults in order to properly manage traffic.
Also, please arrange for your own transportation after you drop off your vehicle.
Here are some contact-free options for receiving a factory recommended maintenance or needed repair done on your vehicle without having to come inside our dealerships in person;
SCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Call or go on-line to book your service appointment
- Crown Auto Group service staff will contact you one day before your drop-off to confirm that all your information including e-mail, and contact information is correct.
You can choose to:
- Drop-off your vehicle at the Crown Service Department, utilizing the envelope and drop box option.
- Check in person with one of our advisors on contactless drop-off options.
If choosing contactless drop-off:
- We will contact you to confirm which services you wish to authorize on your vehicle.
- We update you with the progress on your vehicle, and also let you know once everything has been completed.
- Crown Auto Group will sanitize your vehicle for your safety before you arrive to pick it up.
HOME PICK UP & DELIVERY
- Give us a call at (204) 885-2623 to schedule a pick-up of your vehicle from your desired location.
- We pick-up your vehicle and bring it to Crown Auto Group for the factory recommended service or repairs.
- You are updated throughout the process, and in regards to its completion time.
- We sanitize your vehicle for your safety before returning it back to you.
Starting Monday, August 15 all employees within 6ft of another person are required to wear masks. We strongly encourage guests to wear masks and we can offer a disposable mask upon entry to our dealership.
Please feel free to contact any of our Crown Auto Group Service Departments for information about ways in which we can assist you throughout this challenging time.