Intuitive technology. Instinctive safety.
i-ACTIVSENSE is a new generation of active safety technologies that automatically sense the vehicle’s environs – from nighttime lighting, to the proximity of other vehicles – and help the driver recognize hazards, avoid collisions and reduce the severity of accidents when they simply cannot be avoided.
Blind Spot Monitoring System
- Mazda's Blind Spot Monitoring System uses radar sensors to detect objects in your left or right blind spots and then alerts you with a warning light in the appropriate side mirror.
Adaptive Front Lighting System
- The Adaptive Front Lighting System provides enhanced nighttime illumination by moving up to 15º in the direction of your turn, allowing you to spot potential hazards ahead.
Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- When backing out from a parking spot, Rear Cross Traffic Alert detects any vehicle approaching from the side and promptly alerts the driver.
Lane Departure Warning System
- The Lane Departure Warning System senses lane markings on the road and alerts the driver when it predicts the vehicle is going to unintentionally depart from its lane.
High Beam Control
- High Beam Control automatically switches between high and low beams – helping the driver quickly spot pedestrians and other potential obstructions on the road at night.
Smart City Brake Support
- Detects objects ahead at low speeds and prepares the vehicle to stop by adjusting the brake pads closer to the disc. If no driver action is taken, the system automatically applies the brakes.
Mazda Radar Cruise Control
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control monitors the speed of the vehicle ahead and automatically adjusts cruise control settings to maintain a safe headway distance.
Forward Obstruction Warning
- The Forward Obstruction Warning system detects vehicles ahead and alerts the driver to an approaching risk of collision early enough for the driver to take evasive action.
Smart Brake Support
- Helps avoid or reduce the severity of collisions at mid to high speeds by detecting vehicles and obstacles as far as 200 metres ahead. When a risk of collision is detected, the system slows the car by automatically applying the brakes.