Scheduled service menu
Our service schedule is designed with Canadian driving conditions in mind, with regular service intervals every 8,000 km. However, your driving habits and local conditions may mean that your Mazda requires shorter maintenance intervals. Always check with your Mazda dealer for your vehicle’s scheduled maintenance needs.
You are responsible for regularly maintaining your vehicle and ensuring that the materials used are Genuine Mazda Parts that meet factory engineering standards and specifications.
Ensure your maintenance booklet is validated each time a scheduled maintenance service is performed. Failure to perform scheduled maintenance and use Mazda parts as specified by Mazda may jeopardize your warranty coverage.
To view your vehicle's scheduled services, please enter the requested detail below.
2016 Maintenance Schedule
2016 Mazda3, 2016 Mazda6, 2016 CX-3, 2016 CX-5, 2016 MX-5 & 2016 Mazda5
Comprehensive Service Every 8,000 KM or 4 Months
Our comprehensie service includes a multi-point inspection and oil change using Mazda Genuine Oil and filter. Our oil and filters are engineered for performance and durability, protecting your engine from wear and maximizing the life of your Mazda.
- Replace engine oil and filter
- Inspect function of all lights
- Inspect brake fluid, clutch fluid, power steering fluid, washer fluid, and coolant level
- Inspect all tires - inflation and wear
- Lubricate all locks and hinges
- Inspect air filter
- Rotate tires
- Inspect brake pads and rotors, front and rear
- Remove, clean and lubricate caliper sliders and pins
- Inspect A/C operation (if equipped)
- Replace cabin air filter (if equipped)
Every 48,000 KM or 24 Months
- Inspect cooling system, pressure test cap and check system for leaks
- Inspect fuel lines and hoses
- Inspect brake lines, hoses, and connections
- Inspect steering operation and linkage
- Inspect front and rear suspension components, ball joints, and wheel bearing axial play
- Inspect driveshaft dust boots
- Tighten bolts and nuts on chassis and body
- Replace manual transmission oil (Mazda MX-5 Miata only)
- Inspect drive belts and tensioner
- Replace air cleaner filter
- Inspect exhaust system and heat shields
- Inspect emissions hoses and tubes
- Audible inspection of valve clearance, if noisy, adjust
- Replace spark plugs
- Replace coolant, after that every 96,000 KM or 5 years
- Inspect flat tire repair kit annually, replace tire repair fluid bottle with new one before expiration date
- If rear differential or transfer case has been submerged in water (if equipped), replace rear differential/transfer oil